Learn about UT CONNECT
UT CONNECT is a health plan option for University of Texas employees with lower copays and access to quality care and service.
Learn how UT CONNECT makes healthcare work better for you
UT CONNECT is a medical plan option available to UT System employees and eligible retirees living or working in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, Denton, Parker and Rockwall counties.
- $5 primary care physician (PCP) copays and no copay for the first PCP visit.
- Benefits provided by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas.
- More than 10,000 doctors in our network.
- Care where and when you need it, with more than 150 urgent care centers in North Texas, plus facilities in all 50 states.
- Copay of $50 for urgent care facilities and copay of $40 at Texas Health urgent care facilities.
- Emergency care coverage nationwide.
- Ovia Health apps provide support through the whole parenthood journey.
- Access to Seasons of Life, a program that provides resolution assistance with the death of a loved one.
Here’s how to connect
Choose UT CONNECT.
As a UT System employee, choose UT CONNECT as your medical plan when you enroll for benefits.
UT CONNECT means direct savings on healthcare costs:
- Copays to see doctors
- Dependent coverage
- Copay of $50 for urgent care facilities and copay of $40 at Texas Health urgent care facilities